Totes Pumpkin

No one does fame quite like pumpkin. No, I am not describing a nonsensical nickname for a reality tv show character you haven’t heard of. I’m talking about the vegetable. It happens every year, but this year pumpkin is especially out of control. Or perhaps, just greedy? I mean, what’s the rest of the cornucopia to do?

In fact, here is an actual list of pumpkin products and/or shenanigans you could accidentally bump into tomorrow:

  • The basics: pumpkins, mini pumpkins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, adorable pumpkin patches, etc.
  • PSL [aka Pumpkin Spice Latte] [aka the one who got us into this mess]
  • Pumpkin Spice Oreos [That for some reason I have not gotten to try yet! :( ]
  • Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Salted Caramels [Trader Joes]
  • Actually, everything at Trader Joes
  • Pumpkin cream cheese
  • Pumpkin Spice Hummus
  • 92 % of Pinterest [The other 8% is still Mason Jars]
  • Correction: 98% of Pinterest [I just found a whole section of pumpkin mason jar diy crafts]
  • Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas … with Caramel Drizzle
  • Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk
  • Every instagram photo with the hashtag #basicwhitegirls
  • Pumpkin Pie Toaster Strudel
  • Pumpkin Spice Extra Gum
  • Thomas’s Pumpkin Spice English Muffins
  • Gluten free – dairy free – soy free – egg free – pumpkin truffles
  • Taco Time Pumpkin Empanadas
  • Pumpkin Spice Cat Shampoo [For that trendy teen who’s also really into staying home on the weekends with her cat?]
  • Chobani Pumpkin Greek Yogurt
  • Pumpkin Spice JIF Whips. So basically, this is peanut butter and pumpkin pie spice whipped together. Like that whole peanut butter and jelly in one jar thing. Except Pumpkin.
  • NO, REALLY, EVERYTHING AT TRADER JOES
  • Harvest Pumpkin Tortilla Chips
  • Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles
  • Rossi Pumpkin Spice Fettuccini
  • Pumpkin French Toast

Oh and did I mention Sugar House does giant pumpkin boat racing every year?

IMG_8009 - Edited

It is called the “Ginormous Pumpkin Regatta.” Which actually is probably a more accurate name for this entire season.

I don’t know how all those Cotton commercials of famous people dancing around in light, breathable fabrics are working out, but they might want to consider doing whatever pumpkin growers are doing. Because, it is working. We are all drinking the pumpkin spice kool-aid, photographing it, and posting it on instagram. #totespumpkin

Currently: Really fixating on those Pumpkin Spice Oreos actually. They sound like heaven.

Advertisements

5 thoughts on “Totes Pumpkin

  1. the pumpkin oreos are actually QUITE delicious. the other pumpkin think i tried the other day: pumpkin dipped almonds??? it tasted like pumpkin pie with almond crust. and then also, have you ever tried bumble and bumble’s pumpkin shampoo and conditioner? this is the thing that your fall is missing amelia.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s